Monday 22 August 2011

Poll - what would you like to see?

I noticed that I've had nearly 900 page views since I've started 'NilsAsther'.


Breaking that down by country (fascinating, but don't worry I don't know any more about you than that), most readers who end up here are from the US, unsurprisingly. I've also had ones from Japan, Australia, Indonesia, France, Latvia, Sweden, Germany, Canada, the Netherlands, Italy and more.

So I added a poll to the right of the page >>>>>

What would you like to see? If there's a particular film I haven't covered, actor/actress that starred with Nils Asther, or aspect of early film making that you'd like me to write about, please go ahead and ask.

I'll try to leave my own comment on this post now to make sure all is skipitydoo with that function and how easy it is to sign in without an account.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, excellent blog writer (talking to myself... first sign to the one way ticket to loopyville).

    I would like you to finally do that Single Standard review you were talking about about a month ago, before your hard drive died and the blog went slow.

    Love, the blog writer

    ReplyDelete